From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 06:08:38 GMT
Hi,

Yes, we are aware. The preview tooling that we were using to build during the last release
was very flakey, so we ended up having to apply the DebuggableAttribute in order to get the
tests to run in .NET Core. We are working on another beta release now, and we will definitely
not have this attribute in the release this time. But there were a few unexpected issues with
supporting .NET Standard 2.0 that we are working with Microsoft to fix first.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

From: NuGet Gallery [mailto:support@nuget.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 5:33 AM
To: wwb; pnasser; synhershko; Shad Storhaug
Subject: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'

User MarkPflug <mark.pflug@live.com<mailto:mark.pflug@live.com>> sends the following
message to the owners of Package 'Lucene.Net'.

Hello, I've been poking at the Lucene.net 4.8 beta 4 build and I noticed that the Lucene.Net.dll
appears to be built with optimizations disabled. This might be intentional, since it is pre-release,
but it might also have been a mistake. I just wanted to let you guys know on the off change
that you accidentally pushed a debug build.

To stop receiving contact emails as an owner of this package, sign in to the NuGet Gallery
and change your email notification settings<https://u3342945.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=hJjYwr6re7TWaT4l-2BWEkE-2Fm4TqAWAG4QtR6kHe3iFoOejR4gdbuAkeDt7uK9TYVL_Yta5MtZfv3XLrqKYStyBEME-2Fp-2B91Ho6pN00gZVHjJ8WSEo4TXDMSR7XVNnLwTJ2Wvu-2BZhGHQSOrnoZnANU-2FqWLvsHXMJ-2Bx9lQ6Hyv1xqraG0AjMdceD90DrdpPUm8vAT16mkhFUPKhhPCMLh8rraNWRHeufo1-2B9ERGxdDT6qLb1fmFtOK22ZiWf31ZmEN5LxaHFOn5ThT0kky4MDYhTF2aWxjoXKIhCoY-2FciG2lr7VM-3D>.