From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: Mailing List Documentation
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 07:08:11 GMT
Hi All,

The docfx implementation I've been working on for the API Docs and now for
basically whatever docs we want to host works well, it's flexible and it
outputs static HTML. It's just a powershell build and it spits out the site
to be hosted wherever. Here's the PR (work in progress if you wish to check
it out) https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/206

--

*Shannon Deminick*CTO
[image: Umbraco] <http://umbraco.com>