From "Van Den Berghe, Vincent" <Vincent.VanDenBer...@bvdinfo.com>
Subject RE: A request
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 13:59:13 GMT
>> Would you like to submit a PR for the change?
I'm not doing pull requests anymore. The last ones weren't a big success, and I've been battling
github ever since.
This is too complex of a system for a lowly developer: I can't even merge the commits from
the master branch into my own without losing all my changes. I had to start again more than
once.

Vincent