From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject Benchmark Concurrency Bug
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 08:33:58 GMT
Vincent,

I have pushed Benchmark to my branch here: https://github.com/NightOwl888/lucenenet/tree/benchmark.
There are 106/109 tests passing, but there are 3 tests here that never finish: https://github.com/NightOwl888/lucenenet/blob/benchmark/src/Lucene.Net.Tests.Benchmark/ByTask/Feeds/EnwikiContentSourceTest.cs#L29

There is also still one unfinished matter in that TagSoup/Sax.Net doesn't support .NET Standard.
It is a close match for Java's SAX parser, but so far the owner of the project has not replied
to my query whether he would be open to a PR. So, I have my eye on using the HTML Agility
Pack instead: https://www.nuget.org/packages/HtmlAgilityPack. If the concurrency bug happens
to have something to do with Sax.Net, feel free to replace it with the HTML Agility Pack.

I would appreciate if you could have a look at this when you have a chance.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)