From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject MyGet CI Feed
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 20:51:15 GMT
Itamar,

I was running out of storage on my personal MyGet account due to the Lucene.Net feeds, so
I contacted Maarten Balliauw and he set us up with a Professional MyGet account with 4GB of
storage. He wanted me to say "hi" by the way.

I'd also like to get the "lucene-net" MyGet CI feed transferred from your account and setup
the permissions so the rest of the team can manage it. We have had a few complaints because
the last build that was pushed there was botched and is breaking builds. You probably also
want to clear up the storage space from your personal account anyway.

The account I setup has the username "lucenenet". You can transfer ownership by going to the
"lucene-net" feed, selecting "FEED SECURITY", click on "Add feed privileges...", enter "lucenenet"
and select "Owner of this feed".

Maarten assures me that none of the URLs or API keys will change by doing this, and you will
still be able to manage the feed and who can access it. The only difference is that the space
it takes up will no longer count against your MyGet account.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)