From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: "Incubating" on GitHub
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 09:51:31 GMT
Stefan,

Thanks for the suggestion. https://github.com/apache/lucenenet#download

I tried putting badges from all of the packages, but since they all look the same it is a
bit confusing to include them. But since we are standardizing the version number across all
packages, one badge should be enough.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 6:18 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: "Incubating" on GitHub

On 2017-07-10, Shad Storhaug wrote:

> 2.       Can we add something to the description to indicate although it is a mirror,
this is the "official" place to make contributions?

> I would do it myself, but I don't have access to these GitHub settings.

At least we can add something along those lines to the README.md.

I just saw the nuget banner, should we add one for hte 4.0-pre releases as well? For XMLUnit.NET
I'm using https://shields.io/ which supports pre releases, it doesn't look as if fury.io did.

Stefan