From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: Mailing List Documentation
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 20:41:29 GMT
I have to dig through the email, but as I recall we had 2 volunteers offer their help to build
our web site. At the time I assumed that they were being contacted offline or on a list that
I didn't have access to. Do you know if they were replied to? Perhaps they still have the
time and willingness to help...?

-----Original Message-----
From: Prescott Nasser [mailto:geobmx540@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 3:35 AM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org

I couldn't for the life of me remember (or find out) how to get you permissions. So I filed
a ticket with INFRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-14530).

Definitely need to update all of our documentation and website. I'm not a web designer - but
I can help any community member who is and who wants to help us revamp our web presence? I'm
following the progress on this PR https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/206, which I think
will solve our documentation issues. Just need to get a lot of people writing up samples on
how to get started using Lucene and different features