From Prescott Nasser <prescott.nas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Fwd: RE: [NuGet Gallery] Support Request for 'Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common' version 4.9.0.0 (Reason: The package owner is fraudulently claiming authorship)
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 23:15:33 GMT
Damn it, will start the process

________________________________
From: Svetlana Kofman <skofman@microsoft.com>
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 4:07:19 PM
To: pnasser
Cc: support@nuget.org
Subject: RE: [NuGet Gallery] Support Request for 'Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common' version 4.9.0.0
(Reason: The package owner is fraudulently claiming authorship)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting NuGet Support. Our dispute resolution policy is documented here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/nuget/policies/dispute-resolution.

Please loop us in on the e-mail sent to the package owner (ferronrsmith). If the issue is
not resolved after 30 days, we will get involved and try to work through the dispute with
both parties.

Best regards,

Svetlana

NuGet Team