From Prescott Nasser <prescott.nas...@hotmail.com>
Subject FW: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net.Core' [Sender Copy]
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 23:42:49 GMT
Hi – following your dispute resolution documents guidelines, please see below, sent April
28th. (this is a follow up email sent to Ferronrsmith to further explain our issues)

Thanks
~Prescott

From: NuGet Gallery [mailto:support@nuget.org]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 9:50 AM
To: pnasser <prescott.nasser@hotmail.com>
Subject: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net.Core' [Sender Copy]

You sent the following message via NuGet Gallery:

User pnasser <prescott.nasser@hotmail.com<mailto:prescott.nasser@hotmail.com>>
sends the following message to the owners of Package 'Lucene.Net.Core'.

Hey Ferronrsmith -

Prescott again, slightly bigger issue than we first realized.

This problem goes beyond just the fact that it is an unofficial package. For the Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common
package, the user is now using the package ID of the package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common/.
Basically, unless there is a way to rectify this, we cannot upload a package with the "official"
ID "Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common" because the ID must be unique on NuGet.

Unfortunately in this case, the only solutions I'm aware of are to ask you to either turn
the package over to the Apache Lucene.Net group or contact the admins at NuGet to see if we
can have them remove or rename your package.

Thanks, ~Prescott

To stop receiving contact emails as an owner of this package, sign in to the NuGet Gallery
and change your email notification settings<https://u3342945.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=hJjYwr6re7TWaT4l-2BWEkE-2Fm4TqAWAG4QtR6kHe3iFoOejR4gdbuAkeDt7uK9TYVL_PEP05NpK5f-2B6BWdhlyth133QDDyWtKdGTqe2oOVZQiyguNQi2S961F4khOTP6hIVaZGn1hmcPVutWZhPb5O6U5s7zY-2FHllVSMZ-2FkjfNP7lH3L2U4YX3mQVQz06KdmWnnJgA5n3bb-2B0A28tpPdKcB7Lw2eq4-2BZtxl5C74SgY2X4krvAb2wGRxJyumYfPCjx-2FMhVRoC6dfYt5KMTHY6NPZ-2FxssdpqX3s4SO3uRQGTanw4-3D>.