From Matt Diehl <m...@etnstudio.com.INVALID>
Subject lucene.search.highlight conversion
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 16:19:02 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone converted this yet? I pulled from the latest checked-in branch
and was working on getting this compiling. Most of the conversion is
adding/removing "()" and changing 'count' to 'size' and removing 'get' from
function names. I've not worked with this before, and I have a question.

if (fieldName != null)
{
    fieldName = StringHelper.Intern(fieldName);
}

I keep seeing the the above call. It seems like some sort of
sanity-cleaning funciton that takes a string and returns a string. It
doesn't really exist though (and doesn't exist in Java Lucene from my
searching). Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Matt