From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Release
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 15:53:01 GMT
So what is the current status of the licensing issue you raised?

FYI I just started reviewing and going through all that has happened here
in the last few weeks/months, it all looks very good - thanks Shad and
Connie for the hard work. I will PR / commit any items need correction in
the next week or so.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant