From Daniel Kornev <dan...@zetuniverse.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00001
Date Sat, 06 May 2017 00:36:06 GMT
Not sure if regular members votes make any sense in the process, but +1 from me regardless.
I've been following your journey for the last few years, and I applaud to great work done.

Daniel

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: Shad Storhaug<mailto:shad@shadstorhaug.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 6, 2017 3:15 AM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org<mailto:dev@lucenenet.apache.org>
Subject: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00001

So, after 4 1/2 years of silence, we are ready to shake up the world with a new version of
Lucene.Net.

The source and binary packages are available for inspection at: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucenenet/.

There is a MyGet feed that can be accessed at:
V2: https://www.myget.org/F/lucene-net-nuget/api/v2 (VS2012+)
V3: https://www.myget.org/F/lucene-net-nuget/api/v3/index.json (VS2015+)

The tag is: https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/releases/tag/Lucene.Net_4_8_0_beta00001

Please review the beta and vote.
This vote will close no sooner than 72 hours from now,
i.e. sometime after 00:00 UTC 9-May 2017

+1 - lets rock
0 - indifferent
-1 - Not ready, because...

Thanks,