From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build script (was Re: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00001)
Date Sun, 07 May 2017 09:53:29 GMT
On 2017-05-06, Shad Storhaug wrote:

> Ahh, that was something I didn't realize. Psake has been around longer than cross-platform
support in Powershell - and I guess since it is not being maintained anymore, cross-platform
support is not yet in its feature set.

> It looks like someone has made a pull request to skip over the framework scan when not
on Windows, though: https://github.com/psake/psake/pull/198. I believe that would do the trick
to get it running.

Yes, I have seen that PR which seems to do a few mor things (expanding
aliases with full cmdlet names). I can experiment a little with that
when I find time and will do so on a branch as I'll probably lack the
Windows system to test the impact of my changes with.

Stefan