From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00001
Date Sat, 06 May 2017 07:50:58 GMT
On 2017-05-06, Daniel Kornev wrote:

> Not sure if regular members votes make any sense in the process, but
> +1 from me regardless.

Thanks Daniel.

Only the PMC member votes are tallied as "binding" and count towards the
required number of +1s, but votes by all community members are very
valuable. If anybody finds anything wrong with the release we would
certainly listen to it even if the -1 was not binding.

> I've been following your journey for the last few years, and I applaud
> to great work done.

As somebody watching from the side lines I can only agree with
that.

Stefan