From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00001
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 04:00:32 GMT
On 2017-05-09, Shad Storhaug wrote:

> So technically the vote passes. However, I will give it some more time in case anyone
else wants to weigh in on whether the issues we have are significant enough to reset the release.
Presscott, Stefan, Simon, WDYT?

As you may know I'm not a user of Lucene.Net myself, so take my opinion
with a grain of salt.

I'm not sure about the impact of the bug. If you run into it, will it
make your application crash or wil it destroy the index? In the later
case I'd say we should re-roll the release. Otherwise we should publish
the release, fix the bug and plan for a second beta soon.

Stefan