From Matthias Strauss - xRM1 Business Solutions <Matthias.Stra...@xRM1.com>
Subject Problems when running a search in my production environment
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 15:02:44 GMT
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is a thing for the user or dev mailing list, but I've got a problem running
a basic search in my production environment (CRM).

1.       When adding a simple document to my IndexWriter I will get a runtime error in the
following location:
Lucene.Net\Util\AttributeSource.cs
internal static Type GetClassForInterface<T>() where T : IAttribute
It crashes at: "attClass.GetTypeInfo()"

So I think this method is a feature of mscorlib.dll, but why is it crashing on my server and
not on my local machine?

2.       When running the code in sandbox mode (partially trusted code) my sample app crashes
even earlier when initializing the IndexWriter (with RamDirectory) at:
Lucene.Net\Index\LiveIndexWriterConfig.cs
                                internal LiveIndexWriterConfig(Analyzer analyzer, LuceneVersion
matchVersion)
Exception: "Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions
property for more information." at source "mscorlib".

Locally the code is working fine.
I'm merging my code with ILMerge. Could this be the cause of the problem? When I merge the
4 basic Lucene.Net dll's into a single one, it's still working fine locally.