From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: Problems when running a search in my production environment
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 09:36:34 GMT
Matthias,

There could be a couple of things happening here. The DefaultCodecFactory uses reflection
first to get a list of all of the codecs, then it uses it again to instantiate the requested
codec.

To narrow it down, is the list at Codec.AvailableCodecs() populated with codecs or not? Could
you post the values that you see there?

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias Strauss - xRM1 Business Solutions [mailto:Matthias.Strauss@xRM1.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:21 PM
To: itamar.synhershko@gmail.com
Cc: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problems when running a search in my production environment

Hey Itamar,

I'm still fighting with it. I got it to work in non-sandboxed mode by changing the following
line in AttributeSource.cs from

string name = attClass.FullName.Replace(attClass.Name, attClass.Name.Substring(1)) + ", "
+ attClass.GetTypeInfo().Assembly.FullName;

string name = attClass.FullName.Replace(attClass.Name, attClass.Name.Substring(1));

My simple search is working now, but not in sandboxed (partial trust) mode.
There it fails to get the default Codec when initializing the IndexWriter.

Do you have any ideas?

Best Regards,
Matthias