From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: New function not yet in .NET version? + Merging .dlls not working
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 09:03:27 GMT
Matthias,

I have updated the demo so it works with the new API: https://github.com/NightOwl888/LuceneNetDemo

> Wow, this is a long time... and also lots of code being handled by just 2(??) guys.

There were several people involved and we are grateful for the contributions we did get, but
throughout most of the development it was usually 1 or 2 people that did >95% of the total
work. There is still much to do if you are willing to help out: https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)