From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: [01/45] lucenenet git commit: Lucene.Net.Icu: Corrected license header for StringCharacterIterator (which doesn't exist in the JDK)
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 13:53:02 GMT
Stefan,

I added the license because I thought it came from the OpenJDK, but I was mistaken - this
was something that was created because the Highlighter tests require a concrete instance of
CharacterIterator to pass, but it is not used in production code.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 8:38 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: [01/45] lucenenet git commit: Lucene.Net.Icu: Corrected license header for StringCharacterIterator
(which doesn't exist in the JDK)

On 2017-04-30, <nightowl888@apache.org> wrote:

> Lucene.Net.Icu: Corrected license header for StringCharacterIterator
> (which doesn't exist in the JDK)

I've been trying to follow the history of this file. It looks as if you added it with commit
b842fd1 without any license and added the OpenJDK license with 6247efe.

Have you written the class yourself or where did it come from?

BTW, great work on replacing the OpenJDK stuff with Harmony code, many thanks.

Stefan