From Connie Yau <conn...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Release
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:24:39 GMT
By default, the .NET SDK gets installed into %LOCALAPPDATA%/.dotnet or $HOME/.dotnet on unix
systems.  You could check there? Also, you could check the %PATH% variable to see if it was
not removed from the PATH.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/articles/core/tools/dotnet-install-script

Cheers,
Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: Shad Storhaug [mailto:shad@shadstorhaug.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:31 AM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: RE: Release

Looks like the build is now broken, but it is working for me here locally. The server is printing
out the SDK version 1.0.3, when it should be 1.0.0-preview2-1-003177. I added a separate build,
checked out the same source, and just ran dotnet.exe --version and got 1.0.0-preview2-003133.
Is there any way to tell if the server has had .NET Core SDKs installed or uninstalled recently?