From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Issue Tracker - Needs Updates
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 09:42:00 GMT
Thanks Shad! unfortunately we have no access to github issues (standard
Apache process), JIRA and mailing list discussions should be enough even if
not the most comfortable. As far as I know anyone can sign in to JIRA to
comment and open issues, but I may be wrong.

I will review all your recent excellent work very soon, it looks great and
hopefully we are finally nearing to a release!

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant