From Anthony Gatlin <anthony.gat...@happycatfish.com>
Subject Lucene.Net for .Net Core
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:36:33 GMT
I am very interested in using Lucene.Net for a .Net Core project we
currently have under development.

I have somewhat been following a conversion project at
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/tree/master/src/Lucene.Net.Core. The
project had minimal actively over the past several months and seemed to
have stalled. As of of today, the project has disappeared entirely.

I would simply like to understand what progress has been made toward or
what efforts are underway to release a .Net Core compatible version of
Lucene.Net. I am also very interested in any realistic estimate as to when
this might be available--even in a minimally stable Alpha version.

Thank you so much for any guidance you can provide!

Anthony