From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: JIRA Issue Tracker - Needs Updates
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 10:11:10 GMT

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

-----Original Message-----
From: itamar.synhershko@gmail.com [mailto:itamar.synhershko@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Itamar
Syn-Hershko
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 4:42 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: JIRA Issue Tracker - Needs Updates

Thanks Shad! unfortunately we have no access to github issues (standard Apache process), JIRA
and mailing list discussions should be enough even if not the most comfortable. As far as
I know anyone can sign in to JIRA to comment and open issues, but I may be wrong.

I will review all your recent excellent work very soon, it looks great and hopefully we are
finally nearing to a release!

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant