From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: JIRA Issue Tracker - Needs Updates
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 09:36:16 GMT
Alternatively, enable issue tracking on GitHub. This would allow casual members of GitHub to
participate in issue discussions, not just users who are brave enough (and can figure out
how) to sign up for JIRA. And if there is nobody to maintain the JIRA monstrosity that requires
special permission (and knowledge) to do, why not?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shad Storhaug [mailto:shad@shadstorhaug.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 1:26 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: JIRA Issue Tracker - Needs Updates

Hello,

I am just getting started with the JIRA issue tracker. I noticed there are some problems because
none of the latest Components or the latest Version are listed, and I don't seem to have access
to add them.

Components to Add

1.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common

2.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.ICU

3.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.Kuromoji

4.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.Morfologik

5.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.Phonetic

6.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCN

7.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.Stempel

8.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.UIMA

9.       Lucene.Net.Benchmark

10.   Lucene.Net.Classification

11.   Lucene.Net.Codecs

12.   Lucene.Net.Expressions

13.   Lucene.Net.Facet

14.   Lucene.Net.Grouping

15.   Lucene.Net.Highlighter

16.   Lucene.Net.Join

17.   Lucene.Net.Memory

18.   Lucene.Net.Misc

19.   Lucene.Net.Queries

20.   Lucene.Net.QueryParser

21.   Lucene.Net.Replicator

22.   Lucene.Net.Sandbox

23.   Lucene.Net.Spatial

24.   Lucene.Net.Suggest

25.   Lucene.Net.TestFramework

Versions to Add

We also need version Lucene.Net 4.8.0 added to the Versions list. For the time being, I am
going to add the issues to Lucene.Net 5.0 PCL (which we might be better off changing to 4.8.0
- note that it is not "portable", though).

I would be happy to do it if someone would give me access. Or, if there are any suggestions
on other ways to categorize issues belonging to these sub-projects without creating so many
individual components, I am open to ideas.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)