From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject Repository - Blocking Issue
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:49:56 GMT
Hello,

Not sure what happened, but when I did a forced update it somehow disconnected the Apache
repo from Github. I can push and pull commits to Apache, but the changes are not reflected
on Github nor are they visible to TeamCity.

I pushed the same commits to both my Github account and to Apache, but there are 2 commits
not showing on the Github mirror:

https://github.com/NightOwl888/lucenenet/commits/api-work
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/commits/api-work

I tried pulling the changes back down from the mirror to put them back into sync again before
adding the last 2 commits, but it had no effect.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)