From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: JIRA Issue Tracker - Needs Updates
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2017 19:10:27 GMT
Stefan,

Versions to Add

We also need version Lucene.Net 4.8.0 added to the Versions list. For the time being, I am
going to add the issues to Lucene.Net 5.0 PCL (which we might be better off changing to 4.8.0
- note that it is not "portable", though).

I was thinking that we should probably just consolidate

Lucene.Net 5.0 PCL
Lucene.Net 4.0
Lucene.Net 3.6

Into