From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: JIRA Issue Tracker - Needs Updates
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2017 15:30:55 GMT
Stefan,

>> Just wondering if someone could either update JIRA or give me
>> permission to update it.

> I've granted you Committer access, let me know whether this is enough to make the changes
you need to apply.

I am still not seeing any way to edit Versions or Components in the control panel.

>> We are ready to push the BETA to NuGet and we really should have the
>> issue tracker optimized to track bugs...

> This really sounds like something that could use a release vote ...

As for the vote, do note we have already had a discussion about this (https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@lucenenet.apache.org/msg02830.html),
it has just taken awhile to come to fruition. But if we need to wait and double-check that
everyone is on board, that isn't an issue. I think we should announce the new CI feed (below)
and see if there are any issues first before going to NuGet.

I haven't yet merged to master and it could all use a review, anyway.

I ended up creating a new CI feed on MyGet, since the versions of the old packages are actually
higher than the new (version scheme incompatibility with NuGet on .NET Core): https://www.myget.org/gallery/lucene-net-ci,
so we won't be able to put them onto the same feed with the existing packages.

The new TeamCity setup: https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/project.html?projectId=LuceneNet_PortableBuilds

And the branch to be merged: https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/tree/api-work (changed the
readme as well)

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

> Just wondering if someone could either update JIRA or give me
> permission to update it.

I've granted you Committer access, let me know whether this is enough to make the changes
you need to apply.

> We are ready to push the BETA to NuGet and we really should have the
> issue tracker optimized to track bugs...

This really sounds like something that could use a release vote ...

Stefan