From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: JIRA Issue Tracker - Needs Updates
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2017 13:04:33 GMT
Hello again,

Just wondering if someone could either update JIRA or give me permission to update it. We
are ready to push the BETA to NuGet and we really should have the issue tracker optimized
to track bugs...

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

-----Original Message-----
From: Shad Storhaug [mailto:shad@shadstorhaug.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 1:26 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: JIRA Issue Tracker - Needs Updates

Hello,

I am just getting started with the JIRA issue tracker. I noticed there are some problems because
none of the latest Components or the latest Version are listed, and I don't seem to have access
to add them.

Components to Add

1.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common

2.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.ICU

3.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.Kuromoji

4.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.Morfologik

5.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.Phonetic

6.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCN

7.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.Stempel

8.       Lucene.Net.Analysis.UIMA

9.       Lucene.Net.Benchmark

10.   Lucene.Net.Classification

11.   Lucene.Net.Codecs

12.   Lucene.Net.Expressions

13.   Lucene.Net.Facet

14.   Lucene.Net.Grouping

15.   Lucene.Net.Highlighter

16.   Lucene.Net.Join

17.   Lucene.Net.Memory

18.   Lucene.Net.Misc

19.   Lucene.Net.Queries

20.   Lucene.Net.QueryParser

21.   Lucene.Net.Replicator

22.   Lucene.Net.Sandbox

23.   Lucene.Net.Spatial

24.   Lucene.Net.Suggest

25.   Lucene.Net.TestFramework

Versions to Add

We also need version Lucene.Net 4.8.0 added to the Versions list. For the time being, I am
going to add the issues to Lucene.Net 5.0 PCL (which we might be better off changing to 4.8.0
- note that it is not "portable", though).

I would be happy to do it if someone would give me access. Or, if there are any suggestions
on other ways to categorize issues belonging to these sub-projects without creating so many
individual components, I am open to ideas.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)