From Prescott Nasser <prescott.nas...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.Net 4.X release
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 07:40:22 GMT
Hi Daniel -

I've added the dev mailing list who can probably answer timeline questions better, but I would
say we are working hard to get to a 4.8 release.

You should check out our current myget feed (http://myget.org/gallery/lucene-net) for the
beta packages that we are hoping to release.

If anyone else has specifics they want to share, please chime in

Best,
~Prescott

From: Daniel Beer [mailto:d.beer@fdata.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:01 PM
To: pnasser@apache.org
Subject: Lucene.Net 4.X release

Dear Mr. Nasser,

we use Lucene.Net in our products written with C#. Now we need a kind of search in trees and
deliver the matched subtree. With newer Lucene version we could do that (taxonomys, faccets,
nested docs, joins) but not with Lucene 3.03.

This leads to my question: Is it planned to release new Lucene.Net versions and when?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings from Weimar/ Germany,
Dr.-Ing. Daniel G. Beer
Software engineer