From Andy Pook <andy.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.Net 4.X release
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:19:40 GMT
Hey Daniel,

Pardon if you've already done this and it's insufficient...

For the sub-tree problem it's also reasonable to create a multiple fields
in the doc for each "prefix" of the path. So "/fred/lives/in/flintstone"
would generate fields with values (either un_analyzed or with the
KeywordAnalyzer)
/fred/lives/in/flintstone
/fred/lives/in
/fred/lives
/fred
/

Then a simple query ( path:"/fred" ) would return all documents with a path
beginning with "/fred".
Alternatively, prefix queries or a custom analyzer would also work.

As you're looking at the more sophisticated 4.8 features this is probably a
little simplistic for your needs. Just thought I'd pitch in.

--Andy