From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Issue with ICU4NET reference
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 23:02:00 GMT
Hey Monica -

I think it's a known issue (not sure if it's been resolved).

A solution from earlier email messages regarding this:

For the time being, a solution that worked for me was to remove the references to ICU4NET
and ICU4NET.Extensions from my project and delete the file links to the accompanying DLLs.

Your code will still compile and run as long as you don't reference the Thai Analyzer in Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common.
Then just deploy your code to the Webserver and it will work without the error message.
Please be aware that this is only a workaround.

Let us know if that works for you

~Prescott

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica Black [mailto:ml_black@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:56 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Issue with ICU4NET reference

Hi.

I've built a library using Lucene.NET 4.8.  Now I'm trying to wrap that library in a web service,
but I keep getting a dependency error on the ICU4NET.dll.  I've tried to make sure everything
is targeting .NET Framework 4.5.1, and that I'm not missing any references, but I can't get
this web service to work as soon as add either my library or just the ICU4NET.dll alone.
Can someone help me fix this?

Thanks,

Monica