From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Issue with ICU4NET reference
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 23:44:09 GMT
People are working on it - we have the pre-release DLL's up on our myget feed - they are very
close. https://www.myget.org/feed/lucene-net/package/nuget/Lucene.Net

From: Monica Black [mailto:ml_black@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 3:16 PM
To: Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com>
Cc: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with ICU4NET reference

Hi Prescott.

You are a life-saver!  I just assumed they were necessary, and I'd just gone to a lot of trouble
to make a custom Analyzer the other day.  I had no issues until trying to wrap it in a web
service, and I don't make those very often, so I thought it was just me until I reviewed the
comments on code972.com site.

Do you know the future of the project?  Why isn't anyone working on it?  It's really a great
tool.  I'd use the Java library directly, but it looked complicated to try to make it accessible
to a c# solution.

Monica