From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: All builds failing on TeamCity
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2016 07:10:51 GMT
Hello,

I might have fixed the build issue by adding a NuGet.config file (package restore is now working).

But there is another issue - we need the Lucene.Net.Sandbox and Lucene.Net.Spatial NuGet packages
added to MyGet as well. Lucene.Net.Sandbox is now a dependency of Lucene.Net.QueryParser so
when the latest version is available it will be needed by users.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

-----Original Message-----
From: Connie Yau [mailto:conniey@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 1:30 AM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: All builds failing on TeamCity

Hi,

I was looking into the builds to compare against my .NET Core port and noticed that every
single build is failing.  Is there anyone who is looking into this? https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/project.html?projectId=LuceneNet&branch_LuceneNet=__all_branches__
 (Else, if someone gives me access, I could look into the failures.)

Thanks!
Connie