From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryParser package on NuGet
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 02:29:00 GMT
Sorry for the confusion -- the nuget pack doesn't automatically pick up any
project, we need to add it to a list in the nightly project. Anyhow,
projects have been added and the nightly is running now. We should see the
packages out there in the next few hours barring another build timeout or
me fat fingering things.

While I was at it I added Memory, Analysis.Stempel and Suggest both as
dedicated projects with their own builds but also to the nuget package
generation.

I looked at the other projects in the .sln as well. Misc just didn't seem
to have anything one would want as an independent package, grouping seemed
more ready but it doesn't have a test project. I can add them -- or any
others -- when ready, just ping me.