From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryParser package on NuGet
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 18:55:55 GMT
Slight update -- the deploy failed due to a timeout. A fairly impressive
six hour timeout. The problem seems to start around
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewLog.html?buildId=917036&buildTypeId=LuceneNet_LuceneNetNightly&tab=buildLog#_focus=36930&state=36930,
if anyone can have a looksee and see if anything jumps out at them that
would be awesome.

I'm going to kick it off again in the meantime as it has succeeded a few
times in the past.