From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryParser package on NuGet
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 13:57:07 GMT
Shad -- thanks that package layout makes sense now.

The OOTB behavior for the package generation should ride the dev's rails --
dependencies should be generated from the dependencies we've got in the
csproj files; descriptions should come out of the assembly level attributes
in the AssemblyInfo.cs files. Does that get you to where you want to be?