From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Unofficial myget feed for .NET Core builds
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 19:06:18 GMT
Yeah, we already have one. TC pushes every successful build to
https://myget.org/gallery/lucene-net.

If I read you correctly - you are looking for a way to push packages for
branches as well. I'm not sure why? TC only looks at master but I'm sure we
can wire it to look at branches (and then we will need a PR from you to a
branch that is not master). *Wyatt* - WDYT?

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant