From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: nuget.org and 4.8
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 20:51:20 GMT
>> Thanks for all the hard work getting the code ready enough to have this
discussion.

Indeed! happy times!

I say we keep the nightly builds published on myget. We can promote
packages from myget to nuget with a click of a button. We can do this now
to have the latest bits out there on myget as a prerelease, and then the
next time we do this we make sure that patch number was incremented.

Before we do that however, we need to update the author / owner name of all
packages and add a description, see how they look at
https://myget.org/gallery/lucene-net

WDYT?

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko