From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ICU4NET 64bit?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 18:55:58 GMT
Alexander,

I am pretty sure that is the same code that you linked. I just created a
nuget package with all the ICU4C dlls included so that we could reference
them in Lucene port via nuget without having to include c libs somewhere
else.

I will need to go back and see where I ended up with the 64 bit port.
Although as Shad mentions, is this still relevant since for the long term
the port are going away from ICU4NET?