From Sebastien Ros <Sebastien....@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Unofficial myget feed for .NET Core builds
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 18:24:10 GMT
I assume TeamCity (which you are using) should be able to provide automatic Nuget feeds from
built artifacts. It's just a matter of configuration.

From: Connie Yau
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2016 11:22 AM
To: Elizabeth Maher (NEWMAN) <Elizabeth.Maher@microsoft.com>; Bertrand Le Roy <Bertrand.Le.Roy@microsoft.com>;
Sebastien Ros <Sebastien.Ros@microsoft.com>; dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Cc: Jon Jung (WEB) <jonjung@microsoft.com>
Subject: Unofficial myget feed for .NET Core builds

Hi,

I was wondering if Lucene.Net had an unofficial myget feed that we could publish dev builds
to so users can start testing Lucene.NET on .NET Core builds.

In terms of my timeline, there is a PR (https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/191) with
all the remaining items I have left to do. So far most of the tests pass, so that's great
because I think I'll finish my work items that I had left on there in a couple of days. However,
 NightOwl has highlighted some items I need to look at which I have not had time to cost the
dev time for.

Thanks,
Connie