From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: QueryParser package on NuGet
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 13:19:51 GMT

etc).

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

-----Original Message-----
From: Wyatt Barnett [mailto:wyatt.barnett@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2016 7:39 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: QueryParser package on NuGet

Good catch Andrew -- I just added Misc to the build, it should be out there in 2.5 hours or
so after the build servers do their thing.

Looking at the code, it seems like a lot of things reference the Lucene.Net.Util.Fsc namespace
which is in the misc project for some reason
-- 127 to be exact. Does it make sense to move those functions to the core?