From "Roethinger, Alexander" <aroethin...@affili.net>
Subject AW: QueryParser package on NuGet
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 09:17:58 GMT
Hi Wyatt,

thanks for providing the Lucene.Net.Misc package on MyGet.
Just to let you know it works fine.

Regards
Alexander

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Wyatt Barnett [mailto:wyatt.barnett@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. November 2016 13:39
An: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Betreff: Re: QueryParser package on NuGet

Good catch Andrew -- I just added Misc to the build, it should be out there in 2.5 hours or
so after the build servers do their thing.

Looking at the code, it seems like a lot of things reference the Lucene.Net.Util.Fsc namespace
which is in the misc project for some reason
-- 127 to be exact. Does it make sense to move those functions to the core?