From "Roethinger, Alexander" <aroethin...@affili.net>
Subject AW: QueryParser package on NuGet
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 12:15:45 GMT
Hi Wyatt,

a noticed your comment on the need for Lucene.Net.Misc in your mail below.
It seems that AnalyzingInfixSuggester relies on Lucene.Net.Misc to load.

When executing the following code:

Lucene.Net.Store.Directory dir = FSDirectory.Open(path);
StandardAnalyzer analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer(matchVersion);
AnalyzingInfixSuggester suggester = new AnalyzingInfixSuggester(matchVersion, dir, analyzer);

I get an "File or Assembly not found" exception:
{"Die Datei oder Assembly \"Lucene.Net.Misc, Version=4.8.0.697, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null\"
oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht
finden.":"Lucene.Net.Misc, Version=4.8.0.697, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"}

To get around this, I compiled Lucene.Net.Misc from Lucene-Master and copied the DLL to my
application directory and it works. But it would be nice to see an official package for Lucene.Net.Misc.

Thanks and kind regards
Alexander

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Wyatt Barnett [mailto:wyatt.barnett@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. November 2016 03:29
An: Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com>; user@lucenenet.apache.org; dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Betreff: Re: QueryParser package on NuGet

Sorry for the confusion -- the nuget pack doesn't automatically pick up any project, we need
to add it to a list in the nightly project. Anyhow, projects have been added and the nightly
is running now. We should see the packages out there in the next few hours barring another
build timeout or me fat fingering things.

While I was at it I added Memory, Analysis.Stempel and Suggest both as dedicated projects
with their own builds but also to the nuget package generation.

I looked at the other projects in the .sln as well. Misc just didn't seem to have anything
one would want as an independent package, grouping seemed more ready but it doesn't have a
test project. I can add them -- or any others -- when ready, just ping me.