From "alexander1967muc@hotmail.com" <alexander1967...@hotmail.com>
Subject Fw: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 09:47:07 GMT
Hi Pescott,

I figured it out - and am sorry to say that it was a really studpid mistake on my behalf.

I forgot to delete my old 3.03. index....

My test-harness and unit tests always create a new index.

My WCF-Service uses it own index which I simply had to delete and recreate.

Now it works.

I guess the error-message was misleading me.

Very sorry to have bothered you with this!

And thanks for your time!

Regards

Alexander

P.S. Any idea when QueryParser will be available?