From Prescott Nasser <prescott.nas...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:03:08 GMT
We’re actively working towards a 4.8 release. Check it out:

https://www.myget.org/gallery/lucene-net

Best
~Prescott

From: NuGet Gallery [mailto:support@nuget.org]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 11:59 AM
To: csharptest.net <roger@csharptest.net>; pnasser <prescott.nasser@hotmail.com>;
simonech <simone@piyosailing.com>
Subject: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'

User Alexander1967 <alexander1967muc@hotmail.com<mailto:alexander1967muc@hotmail.com>>
sends the following message to the owners of Package 'Lucene.Net'.

Hello!

I'm very fond of the Lucene.Net initiative and was wondering if there will be any further
updates to the 3.0.3 version? It seems to have become a bit quite in regards to development
activities and I couldn't really find any information on the future of Lucene.Net. Any feedback
is welcomed!

Kind regards Alexander

To stop receiving contact emails as an owner of this package, sign in to the NuGet Gallery
and change your email notification settings<https://u3342945.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=hJjYwr6re7TWaT4l-2BWEkE-2Fm4TqAWAG4QtR6kHe3iFoOejR4gdbuAkeDt7uK9TYVL_PEP05NpK5f-2B6BWdhlyth133QDDyWtKdGTqe2oOVZQiynCsWfIOkh8igXLNgXZqN-2Be6o59-2Ba5QKNA3rJRjjjIPTv-2F8qUuTqhiihpiyJuk0mBSHh9VYXOcmmRiST8TRzbmu9eLG7Xj-2FTXX6Pvofxyqnq9svMTQfrcojw-2BEJsy1eTClmc51cBkXOfpbd-2BAjuaD-2BBazdKkVtxLF2zVelUDQNygpLAIX8szrk1FjUmQHQin4-3D>.