From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Collation
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 14:10:29 GMT
Just a heads up - I tried reaching out to Shad privately and mails to him
bounce.. hopefully he can see this :)

Collation and ICU both sound quite painful - would love to see us reducing
our dependencies on that front, I already got reports of our current ICU
deps not playing along with Azure

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant