From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Spatial module
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 00:01:40 GMT
Hi, thanks!

contrib/spatial is deprecated - I moved it to
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/tree/master/src/Lucene.Net.Spatial so
it can be used as base for porting the 4.8 spatial bits and hopefully save
some time and effort. As you can see, the codebase in
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/releases/lucene-solr/4.8.0/lucene/spatial/src/java/org/apache/lucene/spatial
has changed a bit.

FWIW, this may also mean some work is required on
https://github.com/synhershko/Spatial4N (a port of
https://github.com/locationtech/spatial4j) - and then releasing a new
version of it.

Let me know if you need more pointers, and thanks again.

Cheers,

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant