From Prescott Nasser <prescott.nas...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 21:31:54 GMT
We haven't changed the Nuget packages in nearly 3 years. Im not sure your issue is with us.
________________________________
From: NuGet Gallery<mailto:support@nuget.org>
Sent: ‎6/‎27/‎2016 1:46 PM
To: csharptest.net<mailto:roger@csharptest.net>; pnasser<mailto:prescott.nasser@hotmail.com>;
simonech<mailto:simone@piyosailing.com>
Subject: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'

_User lcichanowicz &lt;lee.cichanowicz@live.com&gt; sends the following message to
the owners of Package 'Lucene.Net'._

So, I just installed Umbraco (latest, 7.4.3) from Nuget, in VS2015. I then go check for updates
in Nuget.  There are about a dozen, including Lucene.Net 3.0.3--which will just quietly **update**
my UmbracoCms and UmbracoCms.Core from 7.4.3 to 4.11.10?

What are you guys doing?!

<em style="font-size: 0.8em;">
    To stop receiving contact emails as an owner of this package, sign in to the NuGet Gallery
and
    [change your email notification settings](https://www.nuget.org/account).
</em>