From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Lucene .Net - Support Core?
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 18:50:49 GMT
It is now in Beta and in many respects in a much better shape than the 3.0
version.

You are welcome to participate in the development effort of this community,
but unless you do, we would all appreciate it if you refrain from posting
misleading opinions or links to outdated forks on this list.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant