From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Build Updates
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:08:08 GMT
Hi Everyone -- Apologies for the TeamCity spam. Thanks to numerous
contributions we have a few more subprojects building and I've added the
builds to TeamCity as well as to the nuget feed. New projects being built
at
http://teamcity.codebetter.com/project.html?projectId=LuceneNet&tab=projectOverview
are Codecs, Join, Queries and Analysis.Common.

In addition, our nightly build has been updated to output those projects as
well as Grouping. Note that grouping has no dedicated CI project as it has
no tests. You can see the nightly builds at
http://teamcity.codebetter.com/viewType.html?buildTypeId=LuceneNet_LuceneNetNightly

Finally, naming is important to keep subproject CI scalable -- please
follow the convention which is Lucene.Net.Tests.*; this allows for
templated builds.

Thanks for all the commits that could make this happen.